Add or Change an Employer
It’s easy to add your employer to your individual profile. Doing so is important to many employers and makes relicensing much easier for everyone. If your program is participating in Bright & Early ND, you will be required to identify your employer.
New Growing Futures Members
- Log in to your Growing Futures account.
- Check “Become a member” and then click “Apply/Renew”.
- Complete each section of the membership profile and be sure to click “Save and Continue” for each section.
- When you get to the “Employment” section, click “Edit” and then “Add Position”.
- Select “North Dakota Regulated Child Care and Education Program”.
- Use your program’s Growing Futures organization ID# to look up your employer. You can also search for your employer by name, city, DHS license number, or tribal affiliation. TIP: entering the least amount of information seems to return the best results. For example, enter “Beths” instead of “Beth Anderson’s Busy Babies Child Care.” If entering your DHS license number, do not use any spaces or dashes even if those appear on the license.
- When you find your employer, click on the name and then “confirm”.
- Add your position and your start date. You can also add previous positions you’ve held along with the end date when you left that employment. Be sure to click “Save and Continue”.
- Complete the rest of the membership profile and be sure to click “Submit” at the end.
Current Growing Futures Members
- Log in to your account, go to your “Employment” section and then follow the steps above.
Expired Growing Futures Members
- Log in to your account and on your main page, check “Renew your membership” and then “Apply/Renew”.
- Go through the membership profile pages, updating any of your information.
- In the Employment section, follow the steps above.
If your membership application is already in process, your account will be read-only. That means you cannot make any changes or additions until your account is fully processed. You will need to wait until your account is open to add your employer or you can call our office for assistance. Before calling, ask your employer for the Registry organization ID# so that you can quickly connect to the right employer account.